Andromeda jeandrawsstuff 3 2 02.07 Voltron: Final Battle laurbits 211 65 Voltron: Beautiful as Allura AtreJane 163 23
The new deviantART muro featuring Redraw!
Draw with Muro Now!
Sharpen your skills and showcase your unique technique in a whole new way.
The Making of Pepper
Comic-Con: Day 3
Saturday kicked off Day 3 of Comic-Con, and the crowds poured onto the convention floor to start the weekend in Geek Style.
At noon, deviantART hosted our final panel: How to Supercharge Your deviantART Profile Like the Masters. Moderated by none other than our fearless ninja, Angelo (aka spyed), we were honored to have the following superstars share their deviantART experiences with the crowd:
- Adam Warren (AdamWarren -- “The Dirty Pair,” “Empowered”)
- Mark Brooks (diablo2003, from Marvel Comics)
- Jim Zubkavich (Zubby -- Project Manager of Creative Services, Udon Entertainment)
- Dave Elliott (DeevElliott -- “Heavy Metal Magazine”)
- Wenqing Yan (yuumei, creator of “Knite,” “1000 W0RDS”)
- Kevin Eastman (Kevineastman -- co-creator of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Chris Sanders (alohalilo creator of “Lilo & Stitch”)
It was truly a remark
Holiday Card Project 2012
It's back! With the goal of bringing a little cheer to patients in the hospital during the holiday season, the deviantART Holiday Card Project connects deviants from around the world and applies their tremendous artistic abilities in designing and creating uplifting holiday cards.
In past years, the Project has received more than 5,000 cards sent in by more than 1,000 deviants from 50 different countries/political regions. Cards were then divvied up and distributed in-person by deviantART members to local Los Angeles, CA hospitals, with additional cards given to various hospitals in the U.S. and abroad for hospital staff members to hand out to patients.
The idea behind the Holiday Card Project is simple: do something nice for others. However, if you're looking for even more incentive, every deviant who submits a card will be given a free one-month Premium Membership to deviantA